Monday 17 June 2019

My 4 years in the high school.

Hi everybody, all of you know who I am, how many years I have, from where I am, so
I’m not going to lose more time with this, so my presentation is finished.
This presentation as you know, is to talk about the 4 years that we have lived in our high school: what feelings we had experienced, the situations that we have lived, etc.
But first of all I’m going to tell you that I’m not good doing this type things, in fact, I’m very bad.
And with no more demoration I’m going to start the real presentation:
In this 4 years I think that I lived my worst and best days in my 16 years of life, but I’m not going to speak how wonderful or horrible those days were, I’m going to speak how they changed me or how they opened my eyes to the reality. For example:
When I started the high school I was scared because I was horrible making friends, I want to do, but it was very difficult for me; in fact when someone that I didn’t know spoke to me, we were like this: Person: Hi Elia!; Me: (looking around) *for 1 minute* Me?; Person: Yes, you!; Me: Oh, hi; Person: how are you?; Me: (surprise) Fine!; and then our conversation had finished and the Person said after 1 minute without talking: ok, so… see you later! Me: Bye!    But when I started the high school and any of my friends were in the same class that I was, I started doing friends and sparsely I started to be more social.
The difficult and bad moments make me more strong, I learnt a lot living that moments I can get more experience in the sense that when some of that situations return, I will stay more prepared than when they had appeared at the first time, because I will solve the problems that will have solution and for the problems that won’t, I will bear with them easily.
 Then at home begin the situation that I was very small to hang out at night but I was very big to take care of the child of the friends of my parents. The thing that I want to say is that when I started the high school I started to have more freedom, but more responsibilities; and I hate responsibilities because I think that it only gives problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment